All treatment is based a clinical and radiographic examination, with consideration for your needs.
With few exceptions, there is always more than one solution to a dental problem. It is important that you have the opportunity to learn the benefits and risks for each option prior to deciding on a particular course of treatment.
Dr. Emerson provides a range of procedures that address the needs of an aging population. Patients rely on us to help with decisions on their care, taking into consideration age, medical issues and other obligations. Our practice is focused on the following procedures:
- Cosmetic bonding with composite resin (tooth colored)
- Restorations (fillings) with composite resin
- Implant-supported crowns and bridges
- Removable partial dentures, with and without implant retention
- Complete dentures, with and without implant retention
- Implant supported hybrid bridges (All-on-4 Treatment)
- Oral complications related to congenital and acquired defects
Please call our office if you need more information regarding what we do or how we might help you Olympic Peninsula Prosthodontics Phone Number (360) 683-4311.
For many of our patients, we recommend an annual recall examination. This gives us an opportunity to see you, our work, and address any latent problem.
We encourage all of our patients to maintain, and return, to their general dentist for periodic examination, x-rays, cleanings and ongoing care.